Join us in Sydney for our annual PETAA Leading With Literacy Conference! This is the event page for those who wish to register for in-person attendance. To register for online attendance, visit the online registration page here.
Empowering Educators, Inspiring Futures
Our theme, "Reading: learning, meaning, pleasure," promises a dynamic and enriching experience for educators committed to shaping a future where reading is not just taught but passionately embraced. To explore the full program, visit our site dedicated to the Conference here.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Connect and Collaborate: Network with fellow educators, literacy experts, and influencers.
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions on fostering meaningful reading experiences.
- Share success stories, exchange ideas, and collaborate on initiatives that enhance literacy education in diverse educational settings.
- Share experiences, engage in collaborative discussions, and leave with a network of support to enhance your literacy teaching journey.
- Be a Literacy Leader: Elevate your role in literacy education and be part of a community dedicated to advancing reading for learning, meaning, and pleasure.
- The PETAA Leading with Literacy Conference is your gateway to professional growth, collaboration, and the shared mission of transforming lives through literacy.
Who should participate?
Teachers F-6 : Explore innovative strategies for Primary School Teachers. Discover classroom-tested strategies that engage young minds in the joy of reading. From decoding skills to fostering comprehension and critical thinking, empower yourself with tools to make literacy come alive in your primary school classroom.
School Leaders/Literacy Leaders: Gain leadership insights. Explore leadership strategies that place literacy at the forefront of educational excellence. Learn how effective literacy leadership enhances overall school performance and contributes to a vibrant reading culture.
Teacher Librarians: Engage in Library Transformation. Librarians play a pivotal role in cultivating a love for reading. Explore innovative library practices that captivate readers of all ages. Discover how your library can be a hub of reading enjoyment.
View the full conference website at: https://www.petaaconference.edu.au/
|Cost of participation
Extra Early Bird
(ends 26 April)
Early Bird Pricing
(ends 9 August)
(9 August onward)
Members receive discounts of up to 30%- sign up with PETAA first to receive discounted bookings on the conference and all other PETAA resources!
Please note that cancellations by registrants must be notified in writing by email. Cancellations received after Wednesday 2nd October 2024 will incur a fee of $85 per delegate, per day. Transfers from face to face to online delivery mode after this date can be made although any fee difference will not be refunded. For a full list of Terms and Conditions please visit our page here.